TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR FUTURE
We provide an unmatched curriculum through multiple channels, including self-paced online courses, livestream classes, and coming soon in-person classrooms. Discover why more and more students are getting their education with the DRG Real Estate Academy.
BECOME A BROKER75 HR ONLINE BROKER PRE-LICENSE TOPICS SELF STUDY
- This online class was created to meet the 75-hour pre-licensing requirement for the state of Illinois students that seek agent licensure from the comfort of their homes and on their own schedule. The final exam must be taken in person at the DRGRA facility.
BECOME A MANAGING BROKER!45 HR ONLINE MANAGING BROKER PRE-LICENSE TOPICS SELF STUDY
- The 45 Hour Managing Broker Pre-License course is designed for Brokers who wish to manage an office or become a sole proprietor. You must be licensed and practicing real estate for two years to be eligible to become a Managing Broker. This course covers licensing, operations escrow, management and risk management, laws, and issues.
BECOME A BROKER75 HR LIVE WEBINAR/CLASSROOM BROKER PRE-LICENSE TOPICS
- This in-person class was created to meet the 75-hour pre-licensing requirement for the state of Illinois students that seek agent licensure from the comfort of their homes and on their own schedule. The final exam must be taken in person at the DRGRA facility.
45Hr Broker Post-LicensingIN PERSON & ONLINE
- The new 45 Hour Post License Education consists of three 15-hour courses, each ending with a 50 question exam. The Department may in its discretion extend the date by which the 45 Hour Post License Education must be completed through 4/20/2022 without penalty or fine.
CONTINUING EDUCATIONBUNDLE #1
- Code of Ethics
- Illinois CORE
- Red Flags: Property Inspection guide
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
BROKER POST LICENSE APPLIED BROKER PRINCIPLES15 HR ONLINE
- Topics covered will include real estate agency, handling escrow monies, advertising, working in a team structure, brokerage services, taxes related to real estate transactions, and business skills. Applied Brokerage Principles 15-hour Course does not include Sexual Harassment Prevention Training.
Most common questions asked by Real Estate Students
How can I be sure a career in real estate is for me?
Real estate is a customer service business. You will be involved in what will be one of the biggest purchases/sales in someone’s life. We would encourage you to sit down and review your career objectives and what you want to get from your career. Discuss those issues and goals with someone who knows firsthand what the industry is like and then make your decision.
What areas of real estate can I work in once I am licensed?
I have not been in school for years. Am I going to be able to handle this?
Your Title Why become a real estate agent?
If you’ve ever considered a fresh start in a lucrative career, there has never been a better time to become a real estate agent. As a real estate agent, you have the opportunity to help people with one of the biggest decisions of their life – buying a home! In addition to helping people, here are a few of the many reasons why becoming a licensed real estate agent could be the right fit for you
How hard is the IL real estate exam?
What questions are on the Illinois real estate exam?
How many times can you take the Illinois real estate exam?
How long do you have to take real estate exam after course in Illinois?
DEDICATED STAFF, AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK
LEARNING STARTS NOW!
Take the next step and become a real estate broker! DRGRA courses are designed with you in mind, we offer a wide range of live and online classes meant to fit anyone’s busy schedule. Choose between our instructor-led Livestream or our self-paced online course formats.
STATE REQUIRED COURSES
We are licensed by the state of Illinois to provide course’s that meets the state accreditation guidelines
DRGRA offers required bundled state of Illinois 12 hr CE courses and other elective CE courses.
TRUE SALES TRAINNG
So you have your license now what? DRGRA training courses can prepare you for a rewarding career in Real Estate.
We at DRGRA understand that sometimes our dreams are bigger than our finances, that’s why we offer we offer an easy payment plan.
Would you like more info?
Become a real estate broker! DRGRA courses are designed with you in mind, you can get the required education as it fits in with your schedule. Choose between our instructor-led in classroom, live stream, or self-paced online course formats.